1. By using this website (“Website”) and/or by using the services, treatments and the products relating to the services and treatments, including but not limited to laser hair removal, skin treatments, cosmetic injectables and teeth whitening treatments (“the Services”) that Promedic Laser & Skin Pty Ltd (referred to as “Promedic Laser & Skin”, “we”, “our” or “us”) provide to you, you agree to be bound by the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Website.
2. To the full extent permitted by law, Promedic Laser & Skin reserves the right to modify any terms, conditions and notices in relation to this Website and/or its Services, at its sole discretion, without notice and without liability to you or any third party, including but not limited to, reflecting changes in the law or changes associated with its Services.
3. To the full extent permitted by law, Promedic Laser & Skin reserves the right to change or terminate the Services, at its sole discretion, without notice and without liability to you or any third party. Your Warranties
4. You, as a client of Promedic Laser & Skin, acknowledge and agree:
(a) To attend a complimentary consultation with our skin therapists, nurses, doctors and/or health professionals prior to undertaking any of our
(b) That we may reasonably request that you provide Promedic Laser & Skin with any information that we consider relevant to our Services
and you further agree that you:
(i) must provide us with information that is accurate and not misleading;
(ii) have an ongoing obligation to promptly provide us with information if any of your circumstances change; and
(iii) if any information you provide us is inaccurate or misleading, we reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate the Services.
5. You, as a client of Promedic Laser & Skin must attend a complimentary consultation prior to undertaking any of our Services.
6. Promedic Laser & Skin shall send you a text message 48 hours prior to your consultation and/or appointment. At this time, you have the opportunity to reschedule and/or cancel our Services, subject to our Cancellation and Refunds Policy below.
7. You must provide our skin therapists, nurses, doctors and/or health professionals with accurate information about the Services you require to ensure that adequate time is allocated to your consultation and/or appointment with Promedic Laser & Skin.
8. You are required to arrive for your consultation and/or appointment with Promedic Laser & Skin ten (10) minutes prior to the scheduled time to ensure adequate time is allocated for us to perform all necessary administrative tasks prior to our Services.
9. You acknowledge and agree that the failure to provide Promedic Laser & Skin with accurate information about the Services you require and/or the failure to arrive ten (10) minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and/or consultation time, may result in less time for the Services to be performed and result in delays, rescheduling or cancellation of the appointment and/or consultation.
10. You acknowledge that appointments and/or consultations may be delayed, rescheduled or cancelled by Promedic Laser & Skin due to technical or equipment failure. Promedic Laser & Skin will endeavour to provide a smooth transition if these problems arise.
11. Due to health and safety regulations, under any circumstance, no persons other than the treating technician and the client can be in the treatment room at any one time. Any individual/s accompanied with the client may remain in the waiting area.
12. Our Services and service packages must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
13. All our prices are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
14. At Promedic Laser & Skin we do NOT shave clients. It is the responsibility of the client to shave within 24 hours prior to their appointment. In the circumstance where the client is unable to shave, a fee will be payable by you to Promedic Laser & Skin if you purchase our Laser Hair Removal Services or service packages and you have not accurately shaved the treatment area, excluding the face, prior to the appointment. The amount of the fee will depend on the size of the treatment area that you have not accurately shaved and the minimum fee is $29.00.
15. All cosmetic injectable treatments, including consultations, require a $70.00 deposit at the time of booking any consultation and/or appointment for cosmetic injectable treatments. Your deposit will be deducted from the final price payable for our Services. This amount will be forfeited or deducted should you cancel your appointment and/or consultation with Promedic Laser & Skin within 48 hours of the scheduled time.
16. All cosmetic injectable treatments charges are dependent upon the treatment required, the number of units required or the number of sessions required to achieve the intended outcome.
17. Promedic Laser & Skin requires at least 48 hours’ notice for any cancellations for any consultation and/or appointment.
18. A failure to provide at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation for any consultation and/or appointment shall result in: (a) The forfeiture or deduction of your $70.00 deposit for any cosmetic injectable treatment consultations and/or appointment. (b) The forfeiture, deduction or charge of a $30.00 cancellation fee for our Services, excluding any cosmetic injectable treatment consultations and/or appointment as set out above.
19. To the full extent permitted by law, Promedic Laser & Skin has a ‘No Refund’ policy on all purchases, including all deposits made and/or prepaid and/or redeemed service packages, of our Services, if you simply ‘change your mind’. Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.
20. All Promedic Laser & Skin Services are ‘Non-Transferable’ to another individual and/or another treatment and/or another area of the body.
21. By pre-paying for our Services under one of our ‘Pre-paid’ package you are entitled to receive a discount for the ‘Pre-Paid’ Services as advertised on our Website from time to time.
22. All pre-paid treatment packages must be paid in full and are “Non-Transferable” to another individual or cannot be transferred to different treatment package and/or another area of the body.
23. All pre-paid Services have an expiry of twelve (12) months from date of purchase.
24. All laser hair removal packages must be purchased in a minimum six (6) sessions per package.
25. All skin treatment packages must be purchased in a minimum three (3) sessions per package.
26. All cosmetic Teeth Whitening packages must be purchased in a minimum three (3) sessions per package.
27. All gift vouchers purchased from Promedic Laser & Skin are redeemable for our Services, subject to and in accordance with the terms and conditions of any promotional offers from time to time.
28. All gift vouchers are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issue.
29. Gift vouchers can not be redeemed for cash or credit.
30. No change will be given for the balance or remainder of any credit on the gift voucher.
31. Any promotion advertised by Promedic Laser & Skin from time to time can not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
32. Any promotional offer is limited to the time period advertised by Promedic Laser & Skin and is subject strictly to availability.
33. All promotional offers will require full payment at the time of purchase.
34. All promotional offers, including any service or treatment packages can not be separated or used by any other person.
35. All promotional offers may have further terms and conditions in addition to these terms and conditions herein, which you need to adhere to.
36. Promedic Laser & Skin reserves its right to terminate and/or change the terms and conditions of the promotion or offer at any time without notice and without liability to third parties.
37. Promedic Laser & Skin Birthday Text Message Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer & has an expiry of 30 days from date of receiving your message.
38. Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, Promedic Laser & Skin offer to give a better price than any current advertised price by a Competitor by 10% if the Services provided or offered by the Competitor are identical to the Services provided or offered by Promedic Laser & Skin, which is to be determined by Promedic Laser & Skin in its sole discretion. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, a Competitor means a business that conducts the same or similar Services of Promedic Laser & Skin and is located within a 35 km distance to our clinic located at 129 Puckle Street Moonee Ponds, Victoria 3039.
39. You will need to provide full details of the Competitor’s advertised Services to Promedic Laser & Skin staff at the time of booking. You acknowledge that Promedic Laser & Skin staff may contact the relevant Competitor to verify their offer and Services.
40. Promedic Laser & Skin reserves all its rights to maintain its pricing and charges and not offer any reduction should you fail to provide full details of the Services provided or offered by the Competitor, and/or the Services provided or offered by the Competitor are not identical to the Services provided or offered by Promedic Laser & Skin and/or, the Competitor’s offer is not verified.
41. The 10% price reduction does not apply to any of its goods or products, cosmetic injectable or teeth whitening treatments.
42. The 10% price reduction does not apply to any large advertising entities or promotional websites, such as Groupon or Scoopon.
43. The 10% price reduction does not apply to any previously unused, prepaid and/or used purchases by Promedic Laser & Skin clients.
44. Promedic Laser & Skin is unable to disclose details of any product names in advertising any of its cosmetic injectable treatments. For further information, please contact us.
45. It is your responsibility to take care of your valuables, personal belongings and any items that you bring to a Promedic Laser & Skin site. To the full extent permitted by law, Promedic Laser & Skin, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to your valuable, personal belongings or any other items you bring to a Promedic Laser & Skin site.
46. Due to health & safety reasons, we do not permit children at our site and in our treatment rooms. We request that you make the appropriate childcare arrangements whilst you attend your appointment and/or consultation with us.
47. Any person under the age of 18 years of age must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for any consultation of our services.
48. There is a minimum seven (7) day cooling off period for all persons under the age of 18 years of age between the informed consent and the Services being performed, used or acquired.
49. Any skin therapist, nurse, doctor and/or health professional engaged by Promedic Laser & Skin, may refuse, at their sole discretion, to provide our Services if deemed unsuitable, including but not limited to, any health or medical concerns or your failure to provide accurate and/or non-misleading information.
50. We reserve the right to change any of our products and Services at any time without any prior warning or notice. We reserve the right to change all products and Service prices at any time without any further notice.
51. To the full extent permitted by law, Promedic Laser & Skin disclaims any warranties (express or implied) regarding the quality, suitability, unsuitability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any result of any product or Services provided by Promedic Laser & Skin which you have purchased or received from Promedic Laser & Skin.
52. At Promedic Laser & Skin, every effort is taken to ensure that adequate policies and guidelines are adhered to in order to maximise the intended outcome. However, each person’s treatment outcome will vary and this may be due to many factors, including, but not limited to, the person’s health, status, history, skin type and adherence to after care regime.
53. You agree that the products and Services that you have purchased and/or received from Promedic Laser & Skin are solely based on your own decision and your own assessment of your requirements and needs. To the full extent permitted by law, we give no warranty, guarantee or representation and you will not hold us liable for the quality, suitability, unsuitability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any result of any product or Service that you have purchased and/or received from Promedic Laser & Skin.
54. To the full extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will Promedic Laser & Skin be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, misuse, performance or non-performance of the Services, or any reliance on the Services regardless of whether or not Promedic Laser & Skin has informed you of the possibility of any such loss or damage.
55. You agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Promedic Laser & Skin and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents (collectively, its associates), to the full extent permitted by law, from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses whatever and however arising out of, in connection with or in respect of the Services.